• BSc plus at least 10 years or MSc plus at least 3 years of experience in Flow Cytometry
• Ability to integrate her/his Flow Cytometry experience knowledge in decisions and recommendations
• Excellent communication skills, teamwork ability is mandatory, people management skills to interact with Users of the Facility
• Experience in bench-work science
• Fully understands the rationale and hypotheses for experimental designs
• Fluency in English
• Able to efficiently manage uncertainty, changes in priority and timeline restrictions.
Key member of diverse team of vaccine scientists to design, characterize, optimize, evaluate and select vaccine candidates, and support platform technology development
• Contribute to design panel for multi-parametric analysis
• Perform multi-parameter flow cytometry for various cell phenotypes and assist in multi-parameter data analysis with minimal supervision
• Troubleshoot, maintain, and operate multiple flow cytometry analyzers and cell sorters
• Provide training, guidance, and assistance to new and existing users regarding protocols, assay design, instrument operation, data analysis and interpretation
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues and management in order to enhance the technical capabilities of the laboratory
• Oversee data management of all flow cytometry files and service requirements of all instrumentation to ensure smooth data workflows and minimal downtime of instrumentation
• Prepares detailed oral or written summaries of results with interpretation for projects/programs. Independently writes specific technical sections of internal and external reports
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.