Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring an Scientist, to be located in Malven, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visithttp://www.janssenrnd.com/
for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The candidate will develop and qualify LC/MS assays to support biological product development. Specifically, candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of high-throughput mass spec assays to provide in-depth understanding of the cell culture process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate and optimize new cutting-edge technologies for protein higher order structure characterization
- Design and execute studies to characterize the relationships among post-translational modifications, higher order structure and protein aggregation
- Communication of results and representation to cross-functional project teams is necessary, and writing analytical sections of regulatory submissions
- Maintain laboratory notebooks in a GLP compliant manner and prepare written protocols, reports and SOPs
- Ph.D. in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or a related field with relevant experience OR a MS in analytical chemisty, biochemisty or a related field with at least 5 years of relevant experience is required
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with LC/MS-based protein characterization is required
- Experience with biophysical characterization of proteins is preferred
- Experience characterizing the structural variants of monoclonal antibodies is preferred
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.