Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring an Scientist, to be located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visithttp://www.janssenrnd.com/
for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We seek a highly-motivated Scientist with a background in laboratory robotics and chromatography of proteins to join the Cell and Developability Sciences (CDS) group within PDMS. The candidate will be part of a team of scientists to analyze biotherapeutic candidates for their potential to enter into clinical development. The Scientist will interact and assist our scientific team in determining the holistic properties of each protein in a program. Added career building includes developing laboratory robotics coordinated with data automation processes to drive laboratory efficiency and the selection of biological drug candidates. The candidate will apply these methods in multiple stages of drug discovery and apply characterization methods to assist with pre-formulation product development.
- M.S. in chemistry, biochemistry, engineering, or a relevant field with at least 2 years of pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience OR a PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, engineering, or a relevant field is required
- Experience in Robotics, HPLC and SDS-PAGE are required
- Experience in cIEF, complex sample preparation and dynamic light scattering are preferred
- Experience with programming/operating Hamilton automated liquid handling robotics systems, plate-based colorimetric and fluorescence assays are preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a matrix environment and be able to connect with different functional groups and people at multiple levels while embracing and driving change
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.