Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is hiring a Scientist to be located in La Jolla, CA. The site is looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals in the area of Process Chemistry.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
The Scientist, Process Chemistry will:
- Be responsible for conducting research directed toward the development of efficient routes for the synthesis of potential drug candidates.
- The work will require state of the art synthetic organic chemistry skills and analytical chemistry techniques.
- Maintain a close interaction with medicinal chemistry teams, pharmaceutical development scientists, and chemical development teams.
- The individual will be expected to remain conversant with the modern chemical literature and to maintain a strong laboratory presence.
- A minimum of a PhD in organic chemistry is required. 0-3 years of postdoctoral experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry is required.
- Experience with process chemistry is preferred.
- Strong people skills and the ability to thrive in a team and goal driven environment are required.
United States-California-San DiegoOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.