The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for the direction of all Quality Assurance functions in the manufacturing facility. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Direction of all QA associates,
- Maintaining corporate and franchise partner standards,
- Environmental Health & Safety, any special projects relating to Quality Assurance.
- Establishes operational procedures in co-operation with Quality Assurance Manager, CCL technical, and CCE, for all Quality Assurance functions;
- Ensures that all QA facilities and equipment are in good operating order;
- Ensures that all work assessments and activities are in accordance with policies of CCB and presiding labor agreements;
- Focus on removing costs, continuous improvement, removing inefficiencies, and complexity for the supply chain;
- Ensures that all corporate, franchise owners, and federal and provincial policies, standards and guidelines are maintained.
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education (preferably in an engineering or science related discipline).
- Strong organization, planning and decision making abilities.
- Experience working in an ISO environment.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to problem solve with groups of people.
- Labor relations experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of water treatment systems.
- Previous supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment is an asset.
- HACCP knowledge needed.
- Food Safety experience needed.
- Strong sanitation experience and knowledge needed.
- Microbiology background required
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colajourney.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top