Email your resume directly to email@example.com for consideration.
We are looking for a talented Jira Administrator who is passionate about automation and orchestration to join our growing team of technology and software professionals. Strong candidates will have a desire to learn and work with new technologies and provide high quality technical support and leadership for transformational application development efforts and teams.
• Primarily, administration of our Atlassian toolset and DevOps related Integration Tools (Jenkins).
• Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
• Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
• Implement Atlassian Tools upgrades, and partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
• Provide User Management and support for 300+ local and remote users, manage system access across groups to ensure compliance, and maintain best practices.
• Create and manage security schemes, custom fields and configurations.
• Install, manage and administer JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
• Interact with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting.
• Management of other reporting and collaboration tools in the engineering environment.
• Interface with development groups within organization as the IT liaison for Development Cycles/Software.
• Maintain and manage Automation Build Environments such as Jenkins.
• Maintain and manage older Code Repository Systems as needed (Subversion/CVS).
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.