Location: Bellefontaine, Ohio
Posted: February 06, 2017
Reference ID: 1007737767
Adecco Staffing is assisting a new customer in Bellefontaine for a variety of open positions. This customer is a leading provider in surgical equipment repair to hospitals nationwide. They are proudly a veteran owned business.
Rigid Scope Repair Technician
Repair Rigid Scopes while maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
* Incoming inspection and evaluation of Rigid Scopes
* Opening, cleaning and resealing of scopes
* Replacement of damaged components
* Outbound quality control inspection
Essential Job Functions:
* Good communication and critical thinking skills.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good eye/hand coordination to work with micro optics.
* Handling and assembling small parts.
* Work with direct and indirect supervision.
* Come to work promptly and regularly.
* Walk, bend, stand, and sit up to 8 hours.
* Lift and carry up to 15 lbs.
* 20/20 vision or corrected 20/20 vision.
* Comprehension / ability to follow inventory process
* Completion of technician repair report to include parts usage / price and repairs completed.
Essential Functions Cont.
* Use of Microscope/ Digital Camera and other testing devices.
* Rigid Scope / Equipment Identification
* Basic knowledge of scope repairs
* Medical terminology a plus
* Problem solving/ troubleshooting
* Micro/ Laser welding
* Digital Calipers
General Abilities Required:
* Good Eyesight
* Quality Oriented
* Detail Oriented
* Ability to Multi Task
* Communication skills
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Excel
* Fax / Copier
* Customer Service and technical support to field service reps
* Customer Service and technical support to clients
* Sending loaner to field / tracking loaners
* Possible future travel for customer support. In-services, preventative maintenance inspections, technical support, etc.
* Inventory control / Process implementation
* R&D to aid in future repair capabilities of division
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. with possible overtime
**All candidates are subject to background and drug screening**
Adecco offers benefits that include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid holidays
PLEASE APPLY AT www.adeccousa.com and locate the branch # 5892 or walk in to our Delaware, Ohio Branch at 45 E. Winter Street Delaware, Ohio 43015.
Questions??? Please call 740-363-2485
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.