Scribes titanium parts using production orders for saw, drill, deburr, clean-up, and machine shop. Fundamental Duties:
- Work from and follow; work orders, travelers, blueprints, rework/rejection tags
- Analyze and compute dimension, plan layout, measure, mark, and scribe metal/plastic material for tooling and verify dimensions
- Apply Plastic Applied Tool (PAT) per quality and safety standards on part to mark for machine tools such as saws, jigs, deburr machines, milling machine, and grinders to machine part and verify conformance of tooled part to specifications
- Apply dykem to part
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications Skill & Competency Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Required to read tools, mapping and work orders
- Required to read and interpret production orders and safety, operating, maintenance and procedure manuals
- Must have basic knowledge of math, math equations, and use of various measuring instruments
- Must work a full-time schedule and overtime as required
- Must have basic computers skills
- Must have problem solving skills, good communication skills, and the ability to work with others
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.