Merchant and Acquirer Processing (MAP) is a Product Development (PD) Group within the Visa Technology Team. This group is responsible for building leading edge full-service Payment Solutions for our customers by combining global payment processing, fraud management, payment security and reporting systems. We are a group of bright, motivated engineers and technical managers excited about building the next generation of Payment products that will drive e-Commerce, mobile-Commerce as well as POS businesses for our customers. Job Description
Our Scrum Masters are highly visible leaders, building bridges across Visa to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated and deployed with quality and on time delivery into our production systems. Our Scrum Masters also coach and mentor teams to deliver critical, customer facing, enterprise class software development projects while continuously growing and improving! Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math).
- 6+ years of experience, as an Analyst, Project Manager or Developer, working with technical teams developing Enterprise class software applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Project Leader, Project/Program Manager.
- Exceptional knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Lean principles and practices.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC principles and practices.
- Executive presentation skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to influence change at higher levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using Scrum practices.
- Scrum Master Certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.