Who We Are:
ShopperTrak is on a mission: we are revolutionizing the brick and mortar retail world with innovative products that fuel their success. Our path forward includes active exploration of IoT, Computer Vision, Machine (Deep) Learning and other technologies. We believe this is a thrilling journey and providing clarity on our future and empowering people to do their best work is the key to our success. We are inspired by people who are passionate, curious and want to push the envelope on innovation. Around here, our motto is "build great stuff" that helps solve problems for our customers and great things will follow.
Who You Are:
You are someone who takes pride in your work, seeks order in chaos, and wants the opportunity to work with your like-minded individuals. You are a leader, not a follower, with an innovative spirit who wants to collaborate with a team of brilliant minds in our quest to build brilliant products.
What You'll Do:
The Scrum Master will act as a facilitator for the product owner and the development team. The Scrum master is responsible for managing the team's sprint schedule and roadmap. The Scrum Master takes an active role in team decisions related to the flow of work. Responsibilities include:
1. Assisting the product owner in managing the backlog
2. Managing epics, user stories, and sprints
3. Facilitating sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives
4. Removing impediments for product owner and development team
5. Calculating velocity and maintain burndown
6. Tracking process improvement initiatives
7. Participating in Research and Development activity as needed to progress ShopperTrak's new or improved products, processes, or formulas
What You Need:
• Scrum Master Certification
• Experienced Agile Scrum Master with extensive project management experience in developing large scale projects
• Technical project management
• 3+ years as Scrum Master
• Strong communication skills
Impress Us With:
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• PMP or equivalent certification
Benefits & Perks:
• Full, superb benefits plan including medical, dental, life insurance, short/long-term disability, transit benefits, and more
• Great 401k plan
• Amazing "Green" office with high tech vibe in fantastic location with superb views. We have writable walls, open collaboration zones and enclosed "I need to think" spaces with incredible tech tools
• Food and fun flows freely with bagel Fridays and monthly happy hours with nacho bar, tacos, etc. We also have regular offsite team building/fun events with bowling and arcades as a good example of how we chill
• Rewards and recognition are critical to everyone and we deliver with performance-based bonus, salary and recognition awards. We also have a Brag Wall, because we like to give a shout out when someone does great work
• R&R is important and we provide vacation, personal/sick, company paid holidays and 3 float holidays
• We love the community we live and work in with many charity avenues that employees can participate in to 'give back'
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.