TEKsystems is looking for a Scrum Master for a client in the Philadelphia Area & also Malvern area. **Cannot work Corp to Corp** Please see below for details!
* Enforces the rules of the SAFe Agile and Development Team Scrum process
* Helps eliminate obstacles to the adoption of enterprise Technical Practices - adhering to SAFe's - Six Agile Software Engineering Practices for Achieving High Quality Code - agile architecture, continuous integration, test-first, refactoring, pair work and collective ownership
* Experience supporting an enterprise customer facing website.
* Extensive experience in large-scale projects requiring the integration of 3rd party software within common technical infrastructure, as well as managing 3rd party software development.
* Must have experience with object-oriented development methodology for J2EE/UNIX/Oracle environment, including design, testing and performance engineering.
* Strong Verbal and Oral Communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent relevant experience.
* Experience interfacing with senior level management
* Desire to work collaboratively with the all Agile teamsand their stakeholders
* Come from a strong technical background in Software Engineering.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including understanding of technical writing requirements
* Knowledge and prior work experience in a SAFe environment.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.