TEKsystems is currently seeking a talented SCRUM Master for one of our clients in Grand Rapids, MI.
**CANNOT WORK CORP TO CORP**
The SCRUM master's role is held by the person that helps a team organize around specific and time bound development activities. The SCRUM master understands how to navigate the organization, and his/her main purpose in work life is to remove impediments so that the SCRUM team can continue to forward progression. In addition to clearing the path, the SCRUM master is responsible for the SCRUM artifacts of SPRINT Backlog, SPRINT Review, and SPRINT Burn down charts. The SCRUM master works closely with the Development Team and Product Owner to estimate and prioritize user stories that result in completed work at the end of each SPRINT cycle.
Skills and Experience Required:
• 2 - 6 years system development or project management experience
• Project management skills
• Lean problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with version control
• Experience with self-managed teams
• Be a coach who is responsible for enacting SCRUM values and practices
• Remove impediments & shields team from external interferences
• Facilitates daily interactions
• Facilitates product road map, release planning, sprint planning & execution
• Maintains SPRINT Backlog, SPRINT Review, and SPRINT Burn down charts
• Identifies resource needs and participates in justification process
Please call for further details.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.