West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Scrum Master, Principal Associate
In the Scrum Master role, you'll serve as the servant leader for your team by ensuring clear communication and organization of team objectives. The Scrum Master will drive the scrum process focused on delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team, along with maintaining the product backlog and release plan. The Scrum Master will facilitate productivity by removing impediments that can obstruct the pursuit of the team's sprint goals and by
preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
- Serve as Scrum Master for one for more Agile teams
- Uphold Agile values and principles
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies
- Focus team to deliver value quickly
- Introduce new and advanced practices to improve the team
- Foster a motivating culture of openness, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Coordinate across other Agile teams for complex projects
- Escalate and/or resolve impediments
- Leverage data to measure & monitor progress against commitments
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 Year of Agile experience
- 2+ Years of Agile experience
- 1+ Year experience with Version One
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) Certification
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.