In the Scrum Master role, you'll serve as the servant leader for your team(s) by ensuring clear communication and helping the team reach its goal. The SM will drive the appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/etc) focused on predictable, quality delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team. The SM will facilitate team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for:
- Facilitating team ceremonies
- Tearing down impediments impacting the team
- Protecting the team
- Representing the team during escalation calls
- Grooming and creating stories in Jira
- Coordinating dependency sessions
- Traveling 3-5 times annually for team planning, reviews, HIP Sprints, etc.
- Providing leadership/mentorship for less experienced SM’s
- Assisting management with Program-impacting decisions
- Lead roll-out of new teams in either the Scrum or Kanban space
-High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
-At least 1 year of Agile experience
-Bachelor's Degree or military experience
-Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
-3+ years of Scrum Master experience
-1+ years’ experience in software development or technical experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.