Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Scrum Master, Senior Associate
In the Scrum Master role, you'll serve as the servant leader for your team(s) by ensuring clear communication and helping the team reach its goal. The SM will drive the scrum appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/etc) focused on predictable, quality delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team. The SM with support will facilitate team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
- Serves as scrum master for one or more teams with the mentoring and oversight of a coach or experienced Scrum Master
- Ensures team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery of business value
- Helps team identify and remove impediments
- Participates in daily Scrum of Scrums (S2) meeting and clearly communicates team accomplishments/impediments.
- Coaches the team to improve collaboration and self-organization
- Demonstrates ability to balance data with other factors when making decisions
- Understands domain architecture and upstream/downstream dependencies
- Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc) to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve with assistance of a coach or experienced scrum master
- Actively seeks and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training and independent study to further develop self and community
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of Scrum Master experience
- Scrum Alliance CSM or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- 2+ years experience as part of an agile team
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
- SAFe certified or 1+ years experience in other scaled agile frameworks
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.