Description: The Scrum Master will lead teams through change. Mastery and passion around servant leadership, and helping teams become self-organizing and self-sufficient will be a key element in this role.
Agile Coaching knowledge and implementation of coaching practices are essential for this individual to possess. In this role, you will be coaching development teams to help them maximize their potential both at the team level, as well as individually. As a Scrum Master, you will be critical part in helping build high performing Agile sprint teams, focusing on continuous improvement and delivering value to the customer, along with removing barriers that may be slowing the team down.
Also, you will be assisting in driving the broader Agile transformation and leading positive change. This requires big thinkers who bring insight, past experiences, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have:
* Certified Scrum Master
* 3-5 years of Scrum Master experience with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies to multiple teams in large-scale enterprise change projects & programs.
* 7-10 years of solid experience in Project Management
* Expertise in Scrum including the value and principles, and how they are applied in enterprise environments
* Expertise in one or more other agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, TDD, CI) and how they can be applied in a product development / program delivery environment.
* Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as Continuous integration, build, deliver, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques
* Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
* Have experience in a full software development lifecycle and SOA environment, with exposure to a wide array of technologies, including development languages and testing tools
* Ability to effectively coach multiple teams with varying degree of complexity and time lines.
* Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.