PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us. At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title. Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers. PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network. Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors. The Financial Services Delivery Center plays an integral role by supporting projects and PwC engagement teams across the US in delivering distinctive service to clients through standardization and optimization, increased flexibility, and enhanced quality.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3 years of proven success with preforming and/or managing financial services-focused projects Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree Knowledge Preferred: Demonstrating thorough experience and knowledge in US Healthcare including provider, revenue cycle management, payer and life sciences consulting. Demonstrating exposure to US Healthcare provider and payer operations, operational performance improvement including labor and productivity assessments,supply chain management and process mapping, staff modeling, policies & procedures and revenue cycle analytics. Skills Preferred: Demonstrated proven thorough abilities and success with supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to strategy and operations (including people, processes, and technology changes) by demonstrating the following results::
- Exhibiting strong business and global acumen by bringing business knowledge, innovation, and a global, cross-cultural mindset;
- Leveraging strong analytical skills through proficiency with utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite of tools
creating accurate spreadsheets in Excel, and Access, developing presentations in PowerPoint, and utilizing SAS/SQL/R with report writing and development;
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking; and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data;
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative;
- Leveraging pricing knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client proposals;
- Leading project work streams including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Demonstrating the ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for working autonomously with minimal direction; and,
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting effectively to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.