Sales Development Representative - will make a high volume of calls daily into sales regions in the United States, targeting people responsible for buying or influencing the purchase of technology products. The Sales Development Rep will be responsible for qualifying prospects, presenting and "pitching" our industry leading value proposition to address challenges and changing landscape. While many of the leads and contacts will be provided, this job will require a significant amount of cold calling and self-driven creative prospecting. Sales Development Rep will be responsible for managing entire lead qualification process including: cold calling, qualifying, addressing competitive challenges, and pitching the value proposition. The role requires the right blend of the "hunter mentality" to source and identify new contacts at target organizations and the "farmer perseverance" to nurture the relationships to until they meet the Sales Qualified Lead criteria. In addition to outbound calling into Target Accounts each Sales Development Rep will be responsible for managing inbound requests from Marketing Qualified Leads and prospects. Prospects that meet the requirements of Team's Territory will be ours to harvest and qualify, those that fall outside will be qualified and passed on to proper sales channels.
* Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and improve process on the fly.
* Identify and qualify sales leads according to established criteria.
* Proactively make 60+ calls per day to identified prospects.
* Obtain thorough knowledge of company's product solutions, case studies, and business value to identify and drive qualified leads.
* Achieve or exceed all monthly lead quotas.
* Record all communication, sales and lead qualification activity into CRM system.
* Must be a positive, high-energy, self-motivated team player.
* Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done.
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding lead generation objectives.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills.
* Excellent knowledge of telemarketing best practices and proven qualification skills via phone.
* Proven comfort and skill to navigate through all levels of an organization, and dig into a customer's business to help them improve their operations.
* Experienced and understand how sales cycles work
* Experienced using Salesforce.com or other CRM, plus expertise in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.