The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst is responsible for identifying opportunities to improve organic search performance for clients across a variety of industries. The Manager SEO will work across internal and client teams to infuse SEO into UX, creative and technology decisions to enable our digital projects to drive more customers to convert. In addition, the optimal candidate will be able to communicate both technical and marketing SEO concepts to co-workers and clients alike. Responsibilities:
- Generate SEO recommendations for clients in a variety of industries
- Partner with cross-discipline teams to meet the client's goals, the realities of scope, and best practices for SEO
- Be willing and able to perform every SEO task, from keyword research and data analysis to content optimization and redirect mapping
- Analyze and document SEO findings clearly and concisely
- Contribute to client deliverables
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.