What better place to share your love for pets than in our stores? With so many opportunities under one roof, you'll be sure to find a career path that inspires you. As a PetSmart Store Associate, you aren't just selling products, you're helping pet parents find the best solutions for their pets. Whether they are picking out their very first pet or are unsure of the best food brand for their pet's sensitive tummy--you'll be a trusted partner for our customers at every step. And, at the end of every day, you'll take pride in knowing that you're making a real difference in the lives of pets, pet parents, and the live animals in our care.
Our stores offer multiple shifts throughout the early morning, day, evening and overnight hours. We look forward to seeing your application to join our Store Associate team!
- Create sincere connections with pet parents and welcome them (and their pets!) to the store.
- Engage with pet parents to provide them with the best solutions specifically for their pets.
- Ensure the safety of all live animals within our stores-including fish, reptiles, birds, and small animals.
- Facilitate an easy check out process and ensure that they found everything they needed.
- Play an integral role in helping our pet parents find exactly what they need, right when they need it by executing on merchandising and pricing strategies.
Similar Job Titles: Customer Service Representative, Cashier, Front End Associate, Front End Employee, Receiving Associate, Receiving Employee, Early Morning Stocker, Sales Employee, Sales Associate
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.