RSM is building a dynamic, flexible workforce of top professionals to meet the needs of our diverse client base during peak seasons. We are seeking experienced audit professionals at the Senior Associate and Supervisor level who want to better manage their schedules, or are seeking the challenges and rewards of Public Accounting without committing to full-time employment.
We will work with you individually to craft a schedule that aligns with your goals and objectives while striving to meet the needs of our clients during our busiest times. At a minimum, you should expect to be fully engaged during our traditional “busy season” period between January and April. Other opportunities or projects may also present themselves throughout the year.
During your engagement you will assume all of the duties of our full-time client servers, including:
- Providing timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Preparing/Reviewing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and internal control letters with a focus on quality, thoroughness, and accuracy.
- Developing a thorough understanding of clients’ business.
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
- Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm’s standards and policies.
- Other responsibilities as required by your level (Senior Associate, Supervisor).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-6 years of experience in public accounting as an external client server in the manufacturing, financial services, real estate, or healthcare industries.
- A thorough knowledge of auditing standards and procedures.
- Ability to travel.
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.