Description We champion world-class customer experiences through identifying, confirming and delivering insights that drive action and restore the agreements Consumer Tax Group committed to uphold with our TurboTax customers, employees, partners and shareholders.
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you love helping others? Do you desire a job that fills you with a sense of meaning and purpose? If the answer is yes, then come be a part of the TurboTax Quality and Service Team, where you'll come to work knowing that you're helping millions of Americans develop the confidence to do their own taxes and bring home the largest refund possible.
As a Quality and Service Analyst, you may be responsible for the following:
- Identifying and tracking inappropriate agent behavior through call listening and case documentation
- Examining data to identify trends and insights
- Recommending actions for product and process changes to drive solutions to negative outliers or trends
- Flagging violations of processes and procedures
- Collaborating across teams to investigate, identify, research, and recommend solutions to negative customer experiences and product defects; which may include contacting customers
- Identifying and analyzing root causes of product and agent related trends
- Meets deadlines and commitments
- Communicates in a timely and responsive manner
- Is punctual and reliably shows up to work/meetings
- Meet established cycle times and metrics
- Gives and accepts feedback from peers and supervisor(s)
- Develops mitigation plans for unresolved customer problems
- Connects with customers to troubleshoot as a method for defect identification and de-escalation
- Prioritizes recommendations for process or product improvements
- Publishes containment and solution knowledge articles
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Builds productive internal and external working relationships
- Is able to work independently when necessary and understands work will be reviewed for quality
- Understands influence and decisions impact the customer experience. Decisions impact both personal and team deliverables
- Works closely with external business partners (when relevant to the offering)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Collaborative within team and across teams
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs proficiency
- Moderate to advanced computer proficiency
- Experience supporting TurboTax within the past 2 years or income tax experience preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Seasonal Services and Support Representative Seasonal Support Operations Analyst Seasonal Support Operations Analyst Customer Care Manager Accountant Support Specialist See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.