Adecco is currently assisting Radial, a leading ecommerce company, in their search for Warehouse Material Handler candidates for all shifts in Shepherdsville, KY. For instant consideration for this Warehouse job, please call 1-844-6ADECCO or 1-844-623-3226. These are immediate job opportunities with the possibility of being made full-time.
As a Warehouse Material Handler Associate you will be responsible for a variety of duties in your assigned department. If you meet the requirements listed below please Apply Now!
Paid Weekly! Starting pay is $14.00 per hour!
LONG TERM ASSIGNMENTS!
Casual and clean environment that values its workforce and their ideas!
We have multiple shift options.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Material Handler Associates include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for scanning out a pick cart, and setting up the cart according to the pick list
- Pick the required products, verifying items using UPC codes
- Place products in the correct locations on cart
- Record any trouble encountered
- Ensure that the cart is scanned into computer system at the end of the picking process
- Cross-train in other positions within the department
- Complete housecleaning tasks assigned by supervision
- Warehouse experience not required
- Ability to repeatedly lift 10-20 lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- Carry out verbal and/or written instructions
For instant consideration for this Warehouse job, please call 1-844-6ADECCO or 1-844-623-3226.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Warehouse related opportunities in Shepherdsville, KY with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.