This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS) - Specialized Asset Services (SAS).
Through its Maryland and Houston offices, the Specialized Asset Services (SAS) group within Corporate Trust Services is The Premier Provider to the Specialized Asset Services Market (CDO, CLO, CRE). We also provide services such as syndicated bank loan administration, fund administration, managed account services and asset based lending.
The analyst will participate in the development and delivery of Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services products and services. The successful candidate for this position will work independently or with team members and/or clients to resolve operational issues, ensure compliance with all contractual obligations, and ensure compliance with all internal operational guidelines and procedures. Securities Administration involves interpreting the complex legal documents that describe the allocation of payments to various classes of securities. Each new structure is modeled to ensure that principal and interest calculations match the governing document.
On a monthly basis, the Analyst 2 will perform the primary responsibilities of securities administration on CLOs, CDOs, and Security and Loan Financing Facilities, which includes:
- Assist in the on-going initiative involving the on-boarding and administration of Loan Financing Facilities (LFF) and CLOs
- Perform Collateral Compliance Tests in accordance with series deal documents and department procedures.
- Ensure the reporting to investors remains in compliance with the requirements of the Indenture and investor-defined guidelines.
- Research and interpret legal documents such as Indenture, Collateral Manager Agreement, Trust Agreement, SWAP/CAP Agreements as issues arise with the asset or liability payments.
- Perform all miscellaneous duties or projects as assigned or required in a timely and efficient manner; participate actively in process or system related projects, including assisting our systems support group with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation aspects.
- Propose recommendations and implement automated solutions to replace any manual or semi-automated processes on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with issuance/set up of new deals.
- Complete special projects as needed/assigned in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work to help maintain the relationship between Wells Fargo, clients and other parties involved in transactions.
- Assist fellow colleagues with resolving operational and/or deal specific issues.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
Other Desired Qualifications
-Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.