Robert Half is actively seeking experienced candidates with a proven financial services background for a contract to fulltime role with our FORTUNE 50 BANK located in Newark, Delaware! If you have a fundamental knowledgebase of investment banking including securities, equities, and derivatives then please apply today with an updated resume in a Microsoft word document for immediate consideration!
INSTRUMENT REFERENCE DATA OPERATIONS– are responsible for creating, maintaining and investigating reference data across the firm's strategic instrument reference data platform (GIM) and various legacy applications (COSMIC, TITAN, WINS, CCMS, TRAC, BDAS) acting as guardians of that data and responding to request and queries from the users.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Create new instruments for various Equities, Fixed Income and Equity Derivatives products in Reference Data system
• Update/modify assets based on internal client initiated changes (Middle Office, Trade support, Settlements) or Corporate actions
• Regular maintenance of securities that require coupon, rate fixing and/or factor updates on a daily basis from sources like Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
• Perform research through Bloomberg and Reuters to find missing or additional information required to complete set up or maintenance while providing support from 8am to 8pm EST.
• Participate/Coordinate in special projects such as; data clean up, process improvement analysis, metrics reporting
• Plan and prioritize all projects handled by the team.
• Monitor rejects Queue and clears them on a timely basis.
• Ensuring Checklist, Metrics and EOD activities are completed and signed off.
• Ensuring timely updating/review of SOPs, Issue Logs and Project tracker.
• Handling and monitoring issue and query mails and escalating issues promptly to the Team Leader
• A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
• Relationship Management
- Communicate with internal business partners on a frequent basis
- Manage business partner expectations and build a good rapport
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.