Overview: Allied Universal seeks an enthusiastic, passionate Manager to oversee Security Operations at a large account in the San Jose area.
To demonstrate success in this role, you must have proven leadership skills to build and optimize our team at this prestigious location! If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team! T his position oversees and coordinates account activities related to security, including delegating work, communicating goals and expectations, coaching, and training his or her team members to ensure effective execution of their duties.
Apply online. Follow up with Crystal.Fausto@aus.com
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients' success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions...Allied Universal is there for you.
Job Description: Secuirty Account Manager - San Jose area Competitive Salary based on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for day to day supervision, motivation, coaching and training of site employees, specifically executing site-specific orientations including review of Post Orders, routine responsibilities, and how to respond to emergency situations or specific clients needs.
- Directly responsible for ensuring all training modules and tests are administered according to company guidelines. May also assist in conducting performance evaluations of Security Professionals with Management.
- Assist in implementing the emergency procedures. In their absence, take responsibility to implement emergency procedures during fires, earthquakes, power failures, etc. Also assist in the operation of Fire/Life/Safety systems in an emergency situation.
- Coordinate and report on the status and upkeep of systems and equipment monitored by security. Includes coordinating and overseeing all the activities of the SOC and Fire Control Rooms, and being responsible for all training in these areas.
- Identify any personnel problems occurring at posts, such as payroll issues, employee relations complaints or other concerns, and forward any such issues to Management as appropriate.
- Responsible for writing a report of the situation or assisting with an investigation, as directed by Management or Corporate HR Director.
- Responsible for making recommendations for counseling and/or disciplinary action, including termination. May be responsible for administering counseling or disciplinary actions (may not make or initiate such decisions on his/her own, but may execute such actions at the specific direction of Management with prior approval from Branch/Corporate HR management).
- Respond to incidents that occur, ensuring appropriate action is taken, all reports are properly completed, and appropriate parties are notified in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining positive client/security relationships through frequent tenant/client contact and support.
- Review daily all logs and incident reports, and pass on to Management any unusual occurrences, disciplinary issues, call offs, or missing documentation.
- Four year degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or related field.
- Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience
- At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience (depending on size/scope of client).
- Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
- Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results.
Allied Universal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Requisition ID: 2016-96626
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.