TEKsystems is hiring a Security Analyst. Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Experience with Cisco network design and maintenance on an enterprise level
- Knowledge of network security as it relates to firewalls and network devices
- Experience with network security tools (fire eye, tanium, nessus, qualys, symantec, proof point, log logic)
- 50%-60% of time will be spent applying technical security skills and the rest of the time will be spent on compliance and documentation
- Experience with analyzing, designing, implementing, documenting, supporting, and reviewing information security solutions for mainframe systems, distributed systems, networks, and audit compliance
Please contact for more information.
Mahalo!About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.