Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better. Would you like to learn more about FNMA? We are looking to build our network of potentially interested candidates with cyber security background and invite you to share your information with us.
Let us know if you would be interested in working on a high-performing team and making a difference in making homes more accessible. We would like to collect your information and learn more about your background. If there is a potential match, we may contact you and share further information about exploring upcoming opportunities at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress **Please note that this invitation is NOT an active opening/posting. Submitting an application constitutes an expression of interest in future similar active openings at Fannie Mae. A recruiter will review your qualifications and, if an active opening becomes available in the future that meets your skill set, you may be contacted.** Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge in host based security solutions such as HIPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), end point protection, and application whitelisting
- Strong knowledge of networking, Unix/Linux, NAS/SAN, virtualization, authentication, cryptography. Must be fully conversant up and down the technology stack
- Working experience with IPS, DLP, Firewalls, SIEM, and security assessment tools/methodology (network, systems, and application)
- Ability to easily and clearly communicate Information Security topics with business and technology partners at all levels, including executives.
- Deep understanding of business processes and the technology services used to support them.
- IT Security certifications a plus; CISSP, CCNA, CISA, or GIAC equivalent
- Good understanding of Infrastructure Security and its impact on Security Operations, vulnerabilities, reporting, analytics, and monitoring
- Experience in managing and running incident response and hunting teams
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of information security issues, trends and leading practices. Particularly, a keen understanding of threat vectors as well as exfiltration techniques.
- Have experience with end point threat detection tools (such as Tanium, MIR, or Carbon Black).