Intel goes beyond chip-making, and its Saffron Technology Group is leading Intel's exciting new machine learning and cognitive computing efforts. From analyzing heart conditions to identifying insurance fraud or even triaging software defects, Saffron's algorithms are leading the way towards faster and smarter decision-making. We are building a team of talented world class developers and architects to work on Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Kafka and Samza, multi-tenant and distributed applications and in the center of it all the cutting-edge cognitive computing platform.
Do you want to join leaders in machine learning technology?
Do you want to revolutionize the next generation of cognitive computing?
Are you a talented assertive lead to carry Intel's cognitive computing software platform releases through ongoing SDL process?
If Yes, join our talented team to advise on best security practices and be security advocate for the development team. This platform will power both enterprise software and cloud-based SaaS offerings, enabling Intel, its external customers, and its partners to create and manage smarter applications and devices.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring on-time execution of the SDL gates throughout product's lifecycle.
- You will facilitate the initial SDL assessment , SDL scoping and coordinate , SDL plan creation During completion of the SDL phases coordinate the SDL plan refresh based on findings within those phases
- You will drive readiness for SAFE reviews across QA, Architecture and development teams. You will ensure the Policy Compliance is performed. You will ensure the Survivability Plan Preparation is completed. You will complete Final Security Review. The SDL Lead will also organize and participate in the Security lessons learned.
- You will collaborate with QA and Developments teams on ongoing basis.
You must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline and 5 years of security software development or security architecture experience. Knowledge of enterprise software products or web applications.
You must have at least 2 years of experience in the following:
- Experience delivering enterprise-grade software projects as member of the development or architecture teams.
- Project managing large software programs driving software projects through Intel SDL process.
- Strong knowledge of Intel's software security standards and SDL requirements.
- Experience working with SDL and SAFE key stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining SDL documentation on time and in quality.
- Good communication skills to interface with senior security leads, project managers and architects.
- Industry security certification
- Intel advanced Compliance Training certificates
- 5 Years of strong experience with Enterprise software
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.