• Minimum of 1 year hands on Archer GRC configuration experience including application fields, layout, calculations, data-driven events, notifications, workflow, questionnaires, reports and dashboards
• Experience with Archer access control including dynamic and inherited record permissions, roles and groups
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Information Technology
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience with packaging and deployment of solutions
• Experience with Data Feed Manager
• Experience with Data Publication Service
• Hands on experience with Archer GRC version 6.x and Advanced Workflow
• Experience with platform upgrades
• Experience with Archer platform support including Archer Control Panel, IIS, SQL, Windows Server
• Proven success in contributing
to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in
the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the
United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or
any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.