Top Three Skills:
1) IT security solution design and delivery experience
2) Hands-on experience in planning, installing, and configuring IT security applications & tools and application delivery.
3) Knowledge of Cisco Security Product Suite
- Build and implement IT security controls, standard security tools, and applications.
- Research, analyze, design processes, and develop IT security solutions that are optimal for the business, systems and security strategies.
- Architect and implement data center network and operation information security that meets the business, industry regulation and compliance needs.
- Responsible for understanding complex business IT needs in the Information Security sector and will research, design and develop solutions.
- This position requires the individual to be a subject matter expert with at least one solution and highly proficient and knowledgeable across multiple Cisco security products and technologies.
- Work with vendors, highly skilled operations and other security members of the team
- Document security control processes and procedures
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a team lead, senior security architect, or similar function
- At least 3 to 5 years of IT security solution design and delivery experience with relevant skills in one or more of the core areas:
IT security and Security Governance Risk and Controls
Business continuity/disaster recovery planning
Firewall configuration and management
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Consultative problem solver. ''Actively listens''. Understands the needs and business problems in order to uncover potential value points of offering
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and juggle to serve multiple clients during same timeframe
- Strong interpersonal, teaming, leadership, creativity, influencing, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills required
- Must have strong analytical skills in order to solve complex and unusual technical and business situations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, specifically the ability to communicate and interact effectively with all staffing levels
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Must be able to maintain planning and organization across multiple projects
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment in order to manage varied complex projects from inception through completion
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and comprehend many technical and business concepts
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.