IBM's Security Services North America Practice has an opportunity for a Security Architect in our Security, Regulatory, Risk & Compliance (SSRC) competency. Security Architects should be technology and solution advisers with pragmatic experience in a particular security domain. These architects will act in many ways as technology consultants that can speak to the security landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly, and possess the ability to discuss and present to senior members of a client team. For this opportunity the architect needs proven knowledge and experience in the core security domain: Security, Regulatory, Risk & Compliance (SSRC). The Security architect should also be able to speak to the breadth of the landscape at an introductory level across all security domains as well. The architect will provide subject matter expertise through delivery of workshops, as a member of consulting engagements, and as leader on solution design and deployment projects. The architect should be knowledgeable in solution design methodologies (e.g. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) type of approaches) and have the ability to generate high quality artifacts such as requirements artifacts, high level and detailed designs and deployment plans.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- The ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Effective written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
- Depth of knowledge in the security domain: Security, Regulatory, Risk & Compliance (SSRC)
- Experience in the design and deployment of technology and solutions in Security, Regulatory, Risk & Compliance (SSRC)
- An understanding across the breadth of technology domains, understanding the inter-relationships between major components.
- Solid understanding and experience working a structured solution design methodology
Prefer candidates located in Richmond, VA.