Power Information Technology
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Security Architecture and Solutions
Security and Risk
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Schenectady, Atlanta, Van Buren Township
We're seeking dynamic, proven leader to help guide us a digital industrial business. If you're looking to lead at a company that is committed to innovation, excellence, and integrity, with plenty of room to grow, GE Power is a fit for you. This Executive leader will provide security architecture and digital solutions for the Power business, through understanding and prioritizing the top business risks and needs.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and possess broad technical skills with the ability to implement security changes across a large organization. As the Security Architecture and Solutions, you will:
* Be an expert on Security technologies, protocols, and standards. Define security requirements for new technologies and provide clear executive guidance for the business to consume requirements
* Define multi-generation security technology roadmap, incorporating latest threats and risks to the business
* Define technical road map and implement solutions and or/requirements for programs including; shop floor security (and digital factories), digital thread, acquisitions/integrations, 3rd party security, 3D printing
* Be able to build relationships across the business and have high business acumen to anticipate risks and where new security solutions are needed
* Be able to build team and attract talent. Up to date on latest security technologies and business trends
* Be able to communicate program status and clear security requirements to enable the business to move fast
* Interface with organizations in GE Power and Corporate relative to technical requirements, directions, and problem resolutionSupport large and complex GE Power & Water organization, which includes Power Generation, Water Technologies, Renewable Energy, Gas Engines, and Nuclear EnergyBe able to prioritize and work under tight time constraints
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT infrastructure, Security or Compliance with a minimum 8 years of experience with secure network architectures, identity and access management principles, application security, encryption technologies, DNS, SOA, database and web applications
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Experience working in an environment with export control requirements
* Experience in Java, Spring framework, and secure application programming and development and API Security (OAuth2, XACML, WS-Security)
* Understand federated security with SAML, OpenID, JSON
* Strong familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems
* Understanding of PKI Cryptography fundamentals including revocation, certificate lifecycles, HSM, and X509v3
* Specific experience with IT Security policies, standards, and risk
* Broad background in the following areas: computer / OS security, network security, hardware security, firmware security, and embedded platform security
* Exposure to Industrial Control Systems and SCADA security
* Experience working in a global environment with offshore support teams
* Familiarity with DoD and DoE security requirements
* Green Belt / Black Belt Certified (Internal Only)
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology and security advancements
* Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Experience with security architecture and design
* Industry-recognized security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, or CCIE - Security
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.