Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Security Associate job in Georgia, VT. This is a direct placement opportunity. As a Security Associate you will be responsible to provide a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Monitors and inspects parking lots.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Actively participate and support the 5S process within the work area on a daily basis
• Other duties will be assigned as required.
Qualifications &Knowledge Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be capable of following all established environmental safety protocols required by OSHA/Federal/State agencies and Company.
• Interact effectively with a variety of people.
• Ability to work flexible hours as required.
• Ability to work at heights.
• Ability to move objects as requested and necessary.
• Ability to accept and follow directions.
• This position requires attention to detail as well as the ability to organize and prioritize accordingly.
• Ability to be self-directed.
• The employee will frequently stand and walk throughout the workday.
• The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
Work is normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment and throughout a heated manufacturing and warehouse facility. Exposure to conditions of extreme heat/cold, poor ventilation, fumes and gases is very limited. Noise level is moderate and includes sounds of light manufacturing, shipping and receiving, and normal office equipment (computers, telephones, etc.). No known environmental hazards are encountered in normal performance of job duties.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Be able to lift objects up to 35 lbs.
• Frequent and repetitive lifting, pushing and pulling of objects
• Frequently stand and walk throughout the day
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel and crouch
This is a part-time, first shift position; Monday - Friday, 11am-4:30pm. Pay will be $12/hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Security Associate job in Georgia, VT or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.