Overview: ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
Job Description: AlliedBarton Security Services is currently seeking a highly motivated Security Assurance Specialist to join our team. The job of Security Assurance Specialist was established for the purposes of providing additional protective services response resources and account management support of our existing Security Management Team.
This specific position is assigned to single-client account housed in downtown Kansas City, with a large footprint across the KC Metro and surrounding areas. Primary Responsibilities:
- Assist with internal and external investigations
- Assist with policy and document creation
- Assist with contract Security Officer force management
- Provide event security support
- Respond to, and assist with, various emergency situations (medical, suspicious person, fire, etc.)
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Remain flexible in work schedule to work various shifts if needed (Hours of operation 8:00am-4:00pm) Some on-call required as needed
- Assist with drafting Operations Plans for special events requiring Security presence
- By request, personally provide additional and/or higher echelon security presence at designated
- Respond to various emergencies (medical, suspicious person, fire, etc.)
- Assist with fire and severe weather drills
- Assist with Post Order revisions as needed
- Make revisions to Emergency Action Plans and Evacuation plans
- Make revisions to Call-out Roster, AlliedBarton Site Contacts, AlliedBarton Management Flowchart, People to Know , etc.
- Create or refine documents, forms, logs, checklists, flowcharts, etc.
- Perform other assignments as needed, and as dictated, by Account Manager
- Security management and supervisory experience required
- Capable of working independently and in group/team atmospheres
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Must have automobile. Occasional travel is required
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
Closing: AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT
! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com .
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Requisition ID: 2016-95700
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.