Seeking a Badging Coordinator for a hi-tech client in Sunnyvale, CA. The ideal candidate will have prior experience using badging and access control software such as Ccure 9000.
7:30am to 4:30pm
$18.00/hr. If you are not licensed, we offer free guard card training and processing to assist you in getting your guard card. We will walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
- Free CPR/AED and First Aid certified training provided if required for your job site.
- Come learn from true professionals, we're recognized as an industry leader in training and development.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits offered
- Employees also enjoy numerous corporate discounts on hotels, phones and restaurants thorough our Work Perk partnerships. We also offer tuition discounts with education partners.
- We offer career advancement for our employees.
- We offer career readiness opportunities for law enforcement professionals.
- We are military friendly and we will accommodate drill schedules.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company!You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States! Job Description Primary Function:
To process paperwork and provide new client employees and Non CLIENT employees with Photo ID/Access cards. Maintain Photo ID database, update, add, and deactivate badges from the database. Basic Position Overview:
Responsible for processing badges for all new CLIENT employees. Add new employees to Ccure database. Input, renew and deactivate badges in system. Maintain files on Non-CLIENT workers. Responsible for tracking badges issued to new employees and Contractors. Maintain Termination Statistics. Update Restricted Access Levels. Generate reports from the system. Assist with projects as needed. Physical Requirements:
These are general requirements for all personnel
- Must have sufficient hearing to respond to normal verbal speech, alarm signals, radio and telephone communications
- Must have sufficient visual acuity to read and understand tenant rosters, employee listings, post orders, maps, computer screens, check identification (such as company badge and drivers license) and to distinguish the faces of employees, contractors and visitors
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for up to 90% of an 8-16 hour shift (there may be times when an officer is required to work up to 16 hours straight to meet the operational needs of the Company).
- Must have a command of the English language that is easily understood
- Knowledge of working with CCure 9000
- Good verbal and written communications
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and other Computer Applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Requisition ID
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.