Overview: Security Management position - Armed account.
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients' success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions...Allied Universal is there for you.
Job Description: POSITION OVERVIEW
Allied Universal is currently hiring a Director of Security to oversee all day to day of assigned client site. The successful Director of security will achieve goals and objectives, ensure the highest level of Security Officer Quality, and will be providing excellent customer service, build and retain profitable business growth and hire and develop strong talent.
Primary responsibilities for the Director of Security include:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Set an example as a leader with a management style that encourages participation and ownership by all, along with a continuous focus on execution, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and financial management
- Conduct all business with the highest of ethical and professional standards while assuring maintaining client bill rates and overseeing bill backs
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with senior management at all accounts; key region and corporate functions and counterparts across the organization
- Oversee all managed business and client relationships
- Perform daytime client visits and post inspections
- Negotiate client account renewals
- Support and execute Performance Management and Talent Management programs and initiatives for all assigned personnel
- Continually reinforce and encourage exemplary service delivery to all clients, and ensure that all direct and indirect reports do the same, to assure client satisfaction and retention
- Conduct all business with the highest of ethical and professional standards
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
- Keep records and prepare accurate and timely feedback / reports as required
The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of general management experience in a service industry or equivalent experience. Contract or proprietary security services experience is preferred. In addition, we seek the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including highly effective written and oral delivery
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strategic thinker with financial acumen to grow the business while maintaining and retaining current business
- Proven track record of excellence in service and financial management (awards, top rankings, etc.) using consultative client engagement
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with senior leadership, peers, subordinates, internal resources and clients
- Proven track record of developing and engaging people to achieve superior results. Passionate about coaching and development
- Proven success in hiring the best talent and effectively managing team performance
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with fair employment practices and perform employee investigations
Key Competencies: integrity, problem solving, conflict management, time management, customer focus, timely decision making, motivating and directing others, drive for results.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.aus.com
Allied Universal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Requisition ID: 2016-96111
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.