Responsible for the management, administration, and implementation of the company's information security infrastructure, processes, and procedures. This role will continually asses security risks, implement security technologies, and ensure company systems and data are properly protected in a fast changing environment.
• Monitor latest cyber security threats and trends and ensure security infrastructure is properly positioned provide protection.
• Implement, manage, and monitor firewalls, intrusion detection systems, network access control, and compliance monitoring systems.
• Ensure security technology is updated and provide hardware/software support in a manner that provides always available connectivity and protection
• Manage and monitor the company's vulnerability management process, perform external and internal vulnerability scanning, and oversee remediation and status reporting
• Continually review security infrastructure and provide recommendation and implementation on leading security solutions, controls, and hardening techniques
• Perform security risk assessments and document results and recommendations
• Update SOP with procedures and standards with detail on security management operations, system compliance monitoring, and general security management processes
• Provide security reporting for internal and external audits and committees
• Review and monitor industry regulations and ensure policies, systems, and controls provide compliance.
• Oversee security administration processes and staff
For more direct communication, please send resume directly to email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.