- Eight (8) years experience integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation.
- Two (2) years experience identifying Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs (including system security certifications and project evaluations).
- Two (2) years experience with Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
- Four (4) years experience developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture.
- Four (4) years experience assessing and auditing network penetration testing antivirus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response.
- Four (4) years experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis.
- Four (4) years experience with the NSA Certification and Accreditation process (NISCAP).
- Three (3) years experience enforcing the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external agency systems and architectures.
- Two (2) years experience in the implementation of cross domain solutions e.g. an information assurance solution that provides the ability to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer between two or more differing security domains.
- Two (2) years experience developing systems that process information with different classifications and categories that simultaneously permits access by users with different security clearances and denies access to users who lack authorization.
- Two (2) years experience in network security certifications.
- Two (2) years experience in system certifications.
- Five (5) years experience applying of Federal, NSA, intelligence community and DoD Information Security regulations, publications, and policy.
- One (1) years experience Information Security related certification (Security+, CISSP, CISM)..
Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience. Equivalent Experience/Education
Bachelor's Degree About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.