Sr. Security Engineer
Location: Naperville, IL
Duration: 3 month contract-to-hireTop 3 Skills:
- Strong Network engineering and administration experience including core Route / Switch administration.
- Firewall administration and rule creation, routing / switching - (Fortigate or ASA Firewalls are preferred, but not required)
- Strong knowledge of Server Patching and Vulnerability remediation - (Windows Server 2012, 2008)
- Any experience with either Vormetric (Encryption platform) or Tenable (vulnerability scanning) is nice to have - (not required)
In this role, the Security Engineer will be responsible for supporting the various PCI driven Systems, Network and Security related project work. This organization's business is heavily focused around Credit Card transactions so ensuring the Systems are patched, secured and are PCI compliant is critical to the organization's success. The selected individual in this role will be thoroughly going through the network and data center environment to ensure environment security. Responsibilities will include:
- Review Server environment for recent patching updates and patching accordingly
- Review Firewall settings, logs, and policies in order to remediate to secure business practices.
- Review routing settings and ensure correcting errors & reconfiguring when necessary.
- Review vulnerability scan results & perform remediation efforts.
This is an excellent opportunity to put your systems administration and security knowledge to hard work, and join an organization where your ingenuity and skills will be put to great use!
For more information, please apply today! About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.