We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services
is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can
make of this moment.
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs
Be a customer-focused IT Network Security engineer to provide enterprise level support in a fast-paced environment supporting a network of approximately 5000 end users.
• Support firewalls and IPS/IDS technologies within a large enterprise network environment.
• Understand and fulfill customer's network security needs, following strictly security standards and best practices
• Security Vulnerability Assessment and Scanning
• Manage Enterprise Anti-Virus Solution
• Manage Network Access Control Solution
• Protect data and cover network security risks for client environment
2252 PSHJ DCHJ GBSPSDC 1SCTY
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.