We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
IBM is now hiring for our Rocket Center, West Virginia location (near Cumberland, Maryland) and has immediate opportunities for forward thinking Security Engineers with a passion for growth and innovation.
Join our team and utilize leading-edge technology to configure, develop, deliver and support applications for our clients in areas such as Mobile, Big Data, Cloud Computing or Smarter Commerce. The candidate will gain valuable on the job training while building in-demand technical skills. Our clients are some of the world's leading companies and you will be part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs.
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs
In this exciting role you will
- Have 6+ years of hands-on IT experience specializing in security. Understanding of web application technologies, security architecture, and NIST 800-53.
- Perform vulnerability assessments, security control validations, document and track findings to closure.
- Correlate and tune network, system, and application devices for security event monitoring.
- Participate in architecture reviews, change control board reviews, and assist with validation of CCB approved changes.
- Analyze vulnerability findings and POA&Ms to provide recommendations and assist with implementation of changes.
- Review system logs to validate remediation fixes and perform incident response investigations
PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.