Capital One is actively seeking experienced Cryptography Services - Sr. Security Engineer with expertise in Systems or Network Security Operations. As a senior engineer, you will work with detailed technical design, implementation, and operation of Capital One Cryptographic Services. A Successful candidate will have strong technical skills with related experience in System administration, Networking and Key Management.
- Deploy, maintain, and support systems, network appliances and HSMs
- Manage Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Manage Keys for payment processing systems.
- Document design decisions and ensure compliance
- Manage security operations in cloud environments
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in IT
- At least 2 year of experience in system or network administration, programing or architecture.
- At least 1 year of experience in Networking or Unix / Linux Server
- At least 1 year of experience in scripting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, or Bachelor’s Mathematics.
- CISSP or other security certifications
- AT least 1 year experience with Cloud Services
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position