This role will report to Director of Global Identity and Access Management Operations and will be responsible for operational support of the Global Identity Management solution which is critical in satisfying security objectives across all key PepsiCo applications and platforms.
The role will be responsible for operational support efforts with PepsiCo's Global Identity Management (idM) solution. The role will support and maintain identity management solution and work with various PepsiCo project teams and other staff developers and operations team to ensure that PepsiCo Information Security Guidelines and standards are adhered to while meeting the requirements for operational support for business on all idM integration projects. Qualifications/Requirements Education/Experience Required:
Essential Skills: Functional:
- Bachelors or degree in Information Technology, a related discipline
- Master degree OR a minimum of 5 years information technology experience;
- Actively communicates with management and tech leadership regarding any operational issues.
- Effectively communicates operational goals and schedules to team members and the business.
- Positively influences immediate team members.
- Provides mentoring to junior members to accelerate integration with team
- 5+ years of information security experience in identity management services
- 3+ years of experience in idM products
- 3+ years of experience with troubleshooting issues with Oracle, CA idM or equivalent technologies, Tomcat, Apache and other supporting technologies
- 4+ years of experience in implementing n-layer web tier applications
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of the system development lifecycle at an enterprise level
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Infrastructure experience with supporting on Linux platform
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in both oral and written formats to a variety of audience levels
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and handle tasks with some supervision or questions in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of achieving results through collaboration and teamwork.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all PepsiCo associates and by having a positive attitude.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.