Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America's leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company!You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States! Job Description
Physical and Mental Functions:
- GENERAL FUNCTION
The Asset Protection Coordinator reports to the Asset Protection Manager/Supervisor of the Facility. The AP Coordinator is available to work varied shifts as needed by the Business-Critical Area of Asset Protection. The AP Coordinator monitors the Access Control System; building CCTV System and investigates internal / external theft concerns. The AP Coordinator is responsible for individual assignments and projects from time to time as designated by their supervisor, the AP Manager/Supervisor of the Facility.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifies incidents of theft and fraud (Internal / External).
• Monitors and reviews CCTV.
• Analyzes collected data (i.e. - Metrics, Exterior Patrols, Access Control).
• Conducts training classes (i.e. - Orientations).
• Drives a "shrink elimination" culture in the facility.
• Prepares accurate and detailed case reports.
• Documents investigations, recoveries and losses.
• Preserves evidence.
• Interacts with law enforcement and Brand Asset Protection.
• Testifies in criminal and civil court actions.
• Reports any hazardous or unsafe condition to the Manager on Duty (MOD).
• Carries out job responsibilities in a manner that minimizes the risk of injury to themselves, other associates, vendors, customers and the Company.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years retail Asset Prevention / Retail Loss Prevention experience
• Possess and demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrate good time-management and prioritization skills
• Demonstrate the ability to detect and evaluate unusual behavior and circumstances
• Demonstrate and maintain excellent customer service levels with all whom they come in contact with
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and civil authorities as necessary
• Knowledge of basic computer office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Open availability, able to work nights and weekends.
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer
position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Texas license # B-15802
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Requisition ID
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.