Monitor SSC security and assist Home Depot associates with security and safety related issues.MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Patrol the SSC complex and investigates unusual occurrences.
- Write incident reports on actual or potential loss and interview victims and witnesses.
- Respond to emergency situations of various types at SSC Atlanta.
- Perform security inspection tours; document problems and notify appropriate personnel.
- Operate the security Control Room.
- Monitor security check points at SSC and other facilities as directed to screen and control events.
- Escort associates and visitors to parking facilities as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTSEnvironment:
- This position has no direct reports.
- Typically has some contact outside workgroup.
- Typically assignments are very specific.
- Typically follows detailed rules or instructions when solving problems.
- Typically follows instructions closely when completing tasks and does not change until given the next assignment.
Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.Travel: Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Work is routine with few deadlines or other pressures." />
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!