Position Summary: The Host Based Security Analyst will participate in a team of System Security professionals in a 24x7 Enterprise IT Security Operations organization. You will manage the enterprise infrastructure of the System Security team, such as configuration of File Integrity Monitoring systems, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tool sets,enterprise AntiVirus solutions, and endpoint encryption. The Host Based Security Analyst will perform activities in accordance with CVS Health Policy and security best practices. Strong system expertise with a security mindset is critical to success in this role. The successful candidate must have demonstrated technical skill sets to maintain, remediate vulnerabilities, and deploy System Security technologies. High level communication skills are essential to successfully translate business requests to technology and security requirements.
Additional responsibilities for the Host Based Security Analyst are:
- Understanding of Antivirus, endpoint encryption, File Integrity Monitoring,and Data Loss Prevention technologies.
- Familiarity with Trouble Ticketing Systems to include HPSM and TeamTrack.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite and administration of SharePoint.
- Participate 24x7 on-call rotation management for production issue resolution
- Perform infrastructure changes during non-business hours, including nightsand weekends
- Configure, upgrade and maintain devices to latest code releases and performance improvements
- Collaborate with various IT and Non-IT functional groups to ensure effective service delivery of system security programs for internal clients for all environments
- Stay current on the latest System Security threats and vulnerabilities to take proactive actions to secure the enterprise.
- Participate in on-site network and security audits related to PCI, SOX,HIPAA, etc to demonstrate effective System Security enterprise controls.
CVS Health is a Fortune 10 company with 200,000+ employees and over $100B in revenue. It is the only fully integrated pharmacy health care company in the United States. Our offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care allowus to provide greater convenience and choice for patients, improve health outcomes, and lower overall health care costs for plan sponsors and participants. Required Qualifications: - 1+ year's of experience working in an information security, systems administration related field in a enterprise environment
- 1+ year's of technical expertise working with technologies such as: Symantec CSP, Symantec or McAfee Antivirus, Sophos
Preferred Qualifications:- Excellent Organizational skills and Attention to detail are necessities.
- Experience working with server operating systems such as Windows 2008, AIX,Linux, Solaris
- Leadership skills to engage peers in thoughtful security discussions, critical issue resolution and effectively communicate System Security threats.
- Understanding of PCI, PHI, PII, HIPPA and SOX
Education:- Graduation from a four-year university with a degree or major course work in computer science, telecommunications, networking, engineering or other computer-related field of study preferred. High School Diploma/GED required with one year of relevant work experience required for each year of college not completed
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/