Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description Workday's customer base continues to grow as does the need for continued focus on our Security Management processes. Our Security Operations Manager will define, develop and manage a newly created team of employees to assist our customers who require information and support on managing their Workday system as it relates to Security Protocols and Best Practices. Scaling the support processes in strategic ways as the company grows will be a critical component of this manager's job. Responsibilities:
o Communications o Timely responses o Specific care for sensitive customers and situations
- Manage a Workday Security Operations Support team, specializing in Workday Security and Industry Best Practices -- hiring and retaining the best Security Support people now and planning for future business needs.
- Develop a world-class team and programs to deliver consultative expertise and guidance to our customers impacted by security threats.
- Develop programs to educate our customers and services teams to help minimize/prevent security incidents.
- Develop tools, processes and communication strategies to ensure a timely and responsive approach to both customer reported and incidents identified internally.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Product Management, Development, Security and Privacy to identify and deliver functionality to continually improve our Products using Industry Best Practices and trending customer issues.
- Act as the escalation manager when issues severely impact a customer, driving problems to resolution and managing the communications within Workday and with the client.
- Actively monitor triggers for possible escalating situations in order to prevent potential escalations.
- Build relationships with customers, especially key or strategic customers.
- Develop employee training requirements to ensure staff is highly proficient with Workday services and internal processes.
- Ensure quality of case handling
Required Skills / Experience:
- Participate in and help schedule 24X7 on call coverage.
- Assess and drive metrics for managed support areas, analyzing the data for improvement ideas.
- Prepare team and systems for new Workday software releases.
- Uphold Workday's policies for data security and customer data access.
*LI-DC2 About Workday
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- Five plus years of management experience.
- Five plus years of security, authentication and/or system management experience.
- Experience in a customer facing role with proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships.
- Proven ability to work with C-level Customers.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Security Incident, Product Management, Environments, Development, Legal, Privacy).
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate resources.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Able to deal with the stress related to escalation impact, resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities.
- Ability to provide high quality verbal and written communication.
- Well developed listening and documentation skills.
- High level of initiative and integrity.
- Strong organizational, presentation, meeting, and communication skills
- Proven ability to mentor, coach and lead a team to success.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.