At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assist in management and implementation of the Nuclear Security physical protection, fitness-for-duty, and access authorization programs. Also monitors performance of the contract security force and serves as the designee for the Manager, Site Security Operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Security Operations Responsibilities: Supervise daily operations with the site and oversee site security force. Promote high standards of performance. Perform scorecards on security personnel. Coach/mentor security personnel. Interface with outside agencies (NRC, LLEA, JTTF, State Police). Provide oversight of training activities. Maintain qualifications for GSEP and backshift security management duties. Support force-on-force drills and exercises. Review SER database reports daily. Coordinate maintenance of security equipment with SF and site maintenance: Initiate and act as mentor/SME for WO/WR/EC as necessary#CD# Coordinate, review and prioritize WO/WR/ECs as necessary#CD# and Coordinate timely repairs of security equipment.
- CAPCO Responsibilities. Review and implement CAP procedures. Oversee PassPort / Action Tracking process. Ensure IRs are initiated as appropriate. Perform as CAP coordinator. Track closure of ARs and ATIs. Conduct Supervisor Review of IRs. Perform CAPCO reviews for IRs. Perform trend coding for IRs. Perform CCAs, ACEs, and RCs
- Procedure Coordinator Responsibilities. Department procedure coordinator. Implement review and approval process. Implement change management process.
- Department Time Keeping Responsibilities. Complete and submit timesheets to business operations department
- Perform common department responsibilities. Maintain performance indicator program documents. Act as department DTS coordinator. Act as main PI steward for maintenance PIs and secondary steward for FFD and AA. Department training coordinator. Department self-assessment coordinator. Participate in site change management team. Act as department housekeeping coordinator. Perform housekeeping walk-downs. Report housekeeping issues at brief/debrief meetings. Close out housekeeping issues.
- Associate Degree Criminal justice/related discipline and at least 4 years security experience
- High school diploma and at least 6 years of plant floor or security experience
- First Line Supervisor qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic computer skills
- Available to respond as needed in emergency situations
- Bachelor degree
- Law enforcement or military background
- Supervise daily operations with the site security force. Coach/mentor security vendor supervision. Support force-on-force drills and exercises.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster