Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an immediate Security Plus Certified IT Support Specialist in Rapid City, SD. This is a part time temp to hire opportunity as required to complete daily tasks. As an IT Support Specialist you will be in charge of a wide variety of computer security, upgrades, and required maintenance. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Security Plus Certified IT Support Specialist-
• Assist the Education and Training Staff in maintaining computers
• Cleaning classroom computers between students
• Maintain the testing computers
• Maintaining SmartBoards and projectors to include light bulb changes
• Maintaining two classrooms computer systems with satellite connection to the AFIT
• Ensure the broadcast is performing properly
• Must have a Security Plus Certification for IT
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Good personal and teamwork skills
• Ability to perform accurately in situations evolving organization and work well under deadlines
• Sit/stand/walk for 8+ at a time
• Minimum high school diploma
• One year related professional work experience
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to obtain a favorable DoD background check and security clearance
Pay for this position is $12-$15/hr depending upon experience
This is a part time position that would require you to work 16 hours a week, Monday and Wednesday or Monday and Friday.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Security Plus Certified IT Support Specialist job in Rapid City, SD or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.